This Terms of conditions applies between you, the User of this Website and TDS LAB Sarlau., the owner, and provider of this Website thatsdesignstore.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use thatsdesignstore.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. SERVICE DESCRIPTION, ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
1.1. Description of the Service
ThatsDesign Service is a world-class collection of pre-designed flyer templates that allows users to create high quality flyer designs.
The Service does not include any storage service. The Client understands that he/she/it has the sole responsibility to ensure by all means available that all data contained in Product are saved and registered. TDS LAB excludes any liability in the event of a loss of User Data.
The Client accesses the Service through his/her/its own and personal Account. The Client’s Account may only be used by one person, a single Account shared by multiple people is not permitted. The Client bears all liability as to the access and the use of the Account. The Account requires the Client to provide his/her/its legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
1.3. Availability and support
The Service is available to the Client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the term of the Agreement and within the limits set out in the Agreement. Support for the Services is only available in English, via email ([email protected]). Various questions and concerns of the Client may find a quick answer by visiting https://www.thatsdesignstore.com/faq/
Our products and services are DIGITAL DOWNLOADS that’s why there is no shipping for them. They are available directly after purchasing the licence.
2. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE AND PRICING
TDS LAB reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
Prices of all Services, for the monthly or annual membership plan to the Service, are subject to changes at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the website thatsdesigsntore.com, or the Service itself. Such changes shall not apply for the ongoing Subscribed Plans and shall only apply for the Membership Plans entered after the modification of pricing.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users’ experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
4/ Subscription for Membership
—> WHAT YOU GET JOINING THE MEMBERSHIP
- Unrestricted Access to all That’s Design Studio’s Templates already in the store and upcoming, every one of them made with love and passion.
- Easy to use. Log in, Take a tour, Add to cart all the desired templates, Check Out and Get your download links! It is that simple!
- Our Template library will grow every week, so you ‘ll be able to get all the updates as long as your subscription lasts
- On the top of that, we offer support 24/7 to answer all your questions and accompany you if help is required.
- You can contact us anytime if you need assistance with your account. Just drop us a mail here: “[email protected]”
5. PRICING, INVOICING AND PENALTIES
A specific pricing applies to any monthly or annual membership plan, which are detailed under the Pricing Page. The pricing is exclusively in the expressed currency. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the Client shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in its jurisdiction.
For any upgrade or downgrade of the Subscribed Plan, the new price will apply as of the day following the date of the change in the Subscribed Plan. The billing cycle remains unchanged and the invoicing will include the details as to the pro rata. In the event of an amendment of the Client’s Subscribed Plan or a change from the Subscribed Plan to a free Account, the Client shall not be entitled to a refund. Further details on how changes and cancellations of Subscribed Plans are handled can be found here: https://support.stripe.com/questions/handlingsubscriptionchanges
5.2. Payment and Invoicing
All Subscribed Plans must be paid, through TDS LAB payment service providers PayPal and 2Checkout, for in full using a credit card, exclusively with one of the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. The Client must enter valid credit card information.
The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis, irrespective of the use of the Service made by the Client. The amount already paid is neither fully or partially refundable. The lack of use or the temporary discontinuance of the Service during the duration of the Subscribed Plan shall not have the effect of extending the duration of the Agreement or the Service, nor qualify for a refund or any compensation whatsoever. TDS LAB will provide no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
TDS LAB shall automatically send the Client an email receipt for each payment. In addition, the Client may also download a PDF version of the invoice including the Client’s details in his/her/its Account in the section “Downloads”.
In the event of lack of payment on the due date, the features of the Product available due to a typically scheduled payment will be temporarily suspended until proper payment is made, at the Service’s discretion.
6. Refund Policy- 30 days money back
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
- The most important for us is the client satisfaction. If your having an issue with your item, download and unzipping issues or you’re simply not happy with your item, just email us and we’ll be happy to refund you the 100% amount of your purchase!
- We are here to help if you have further questions. Drop us an email through our support page. Contact
7. Unlimited Personal & Commercial use Licence
The License gives you the right to use any item purchased on thatsdesignstore.com in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what the Regular License allows for each item on thatsdesignstore.com:
- Unlimited Personal or commercial use.
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer but can be used in multiple projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client.
- In work which will be printed and distributed
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale.
What you cannot do:
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- You may not display any images of our unedited templates on your website or social media pages without permission or crediting us.
In more detail:
- The “Unlimited Use” license allows you to make use of ThatsDesign’ templates as many times as you want. Most stock websites only permit a creative asset to be used once per purchase.
- However with ThatsDesign, you only ever need to purchase an item one time and then you are free to use it as many times as you wish.
- You can use our free & premium products in personal and commercial work. This means that you can use them for your own projects and also in design projects which you are paid to complete.
- You can use our templates to create design work which is printed out and distributed. There is no limit to how many copies of a design you can print.
What you CAN’T do
- You may not redistribute our product files (the PSDs and the JPEGs) in any way, shape or form even for free: This means you may not upload our .PSD product files to any website and redistribute them to 3rd parties in any way.
- Furthermore you may not redistribute any asset or layer found within our source files in any way: This means you cannot use any asset found within our templates in files which you then redistribute or offer for download.
- Redistributing our premium products or product assets without permission will result in legal action being taken.
- You may not display any images of our unedited templates on your website or social media pages without permission or crediting us: This means that you need to edit the templates with your details in order to display their JPEG or PDF images as your personal final work.
If you have questions, please contact us:
Please contact support if you need any clarification on our file licenses.
Updated on 8th Mars 2020
Nora Achab Laboureur