SIXTIES ROCKABILLY FLYER TEMPLATE :
- 1 Photoshop psd file, 1 help file.
- A4 size (21×29.7 cm) or (8.3×11.7 inch) with bleed (21.6×30.3 cm) or (8.5×11.9 inch).
- Print Ready (CMYK, 300 DPI, bleed).
- Layers are labeled, color coded and organized in groups for easy navigation.
- Pictures not included. Replace them easily with your own via Smart Object.
- Free Fonts used.
General tips for editing the flyer’s general text and pictures:
- ext: All the text is editable by simply double-clicking on the text’s layer in Photoshop, and just typing in your desired information.
- Pictures: Double click on the smart object layer “Double-click to edit”, place your picture on the newly opened window and save.
Customize your Photoshop Sixties Rockabilly psd flyer template easily.
Also join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thatsdesign to browse the novelties as we add fresh flyer templates every day!
If you have some requests or questions, do not hesitate to drop us a message. We’ ll be happy to help you. (Please have in mind that we may have a different Time Zone. But be sure we’ll answer any question as soon as seen. We always do). Have a nice day!