- Our Products are Creative Digital Downloads that are available for downloading immediately after purchasing the License
- Log in, take a tour, add to cart all the desired templates, Checkout and Get your download links by email and on your account dashboard. It is that simple!
- To edit our PSD Templates, Adobe Photoshop is required: Download Trial Version Of Adobe CC Photoshop here.
- After you purchase a product or template, you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the link, AND you always have access to your downloads via the account page https://www.thatsdesignstore.com/my-account/downloads/.
- If you have purchased a membership pass, you’ll get access to all the templates for free. You’ll see a 100% Member discount badge on the entire store.
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of ordering, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through.
- PSD Templates are pre-made designs that can be edited and customized in Adobe Photoshop for your brand or event.
- Our Flyer Templates are downloaded as fully editable Photoshop PSD file.
- You can change, edit and customize every element of the PSD design.
- You’ll find different sections with Food Menu, Seasonal flyers, Live Music, Club Design Templates, Corporate designs, bundles and also free flyers.
- Many Graphic Designers or Websites use images found on the Internet without checking the rights to this image. But, like copyright, there are image rights, even on the Internet …
- Sample photos as used on preview images are NOT INCLUDED in the purchase but links to get those photos are provided in the instruction file and template file.
- We do include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
We currently accept PayPal & Credit card through PayPal secure payment.
Credit card Payment occurs on a secure page located on the www.Paypal.com website to which customers are redirected upon order completion.
PayPal is a payment processor for online businesses, combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information.
We work to protect your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide online.
- We don’t provide invoices but do provide receipts, which are emailed after purchases.
- If you still need an invoice, please take attach to us via email, and we’ll be happy to provide it to you ASAP.
In some cases, you may have issue resetting your password. Don’t worry, just email us, and we will reset it for you!
The answer is YES!
- The most important for us is the client satisfaction. If you experience any issue with your item within 30 days from the purchase date, just email us, we will try to help you with your concern , otherwise we’ll be happy to refund you the 100% amount of your purchase!
- Except for the Membership Plans. Please refer to https://www.thatsdesignstore.com/terms-of-use/
- We are here to help if you have further questions. Drop us an email through our support page. Contact
Are you still not finding the answer you’re looking for?
Contact us directly, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Nora ACHAB : Co-founder / Store Manager
Lionel LABOUREUR : Co-founder / Lead Graphic Designer